We design, build, and maintain the largest and most complex projects across various countries. We see each project as a global challenge that Mat Group has taken on and solved. Therefore, Mat Group employees have been instrumental in developing the tools and systems used today to execute its complex projects safely and with the highest quality.
As an individual, if you value teamwork and want to be challenged in your career and help Mat Group take project execution to a new level, join us to build your career together.
Believe in Our Mission, Share Our Vision, join our team !
We have stayed competitive for more than half-century in engineering and construction industry. Our dedication, resilience and willingness to make bold commitments has driven our growth, strengthened our customers and moved the countries, we operate in, forward. We believe the only way in solving the most complex challenges and to accomplish difficult projects depend on working with teams of high potentials. We are always seeking talents and discover high potential team members to sustain our success and growth.
Besides the personal identity information, contact details, information about your age, gender, state of health and marital status, and demographic information, such as country of origin, which you have shared with our company and/or which has been communicated to us via human resources platforms during the job application process, and which are defined as personal data in the law, information concerning your level of education and employment history and data on seminars and in-service training in which you have participated are processed by our company in accordance with the relevant legislation, and are stored solely for the eventuality of your meeting MAT GROUP’s job criteria and of the need arising for your employment.
- obtain detailed information about your rights concerning the protection of your personal data;
- find out whether your personal data have been processed or not;
- request information if your personal data have been processed;
- discover the purpose for which your personal data have been processed and whether or not they have been used for this purpose;
- find out whether your personal data have been transferred or not, and if so to what third party(ies) they have been transferred;
- request the rectification of any incomplete or inaccurate personal data;
- request that your personal data be erased, under the conditions laid down by law;
- request that any third party(ies) to whom your personal data have been transferred should be notified of your request for rectification or erasure;
- request compensation for any damages that you may have incurred due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
We are caring your future.
If you want to be a part of MAT GROUP, send your cv to email@example.com and build your career together.